Albright Patents are proud to support BabyGlow®, “the world’s softest thermometer”, which achieved the highest ever sales on a recent episode of BBC’s The Apprentice® (aired on 27 October 2010).
The BabyGlow® is a temperature indicating baby grow suit. It is a simple solution which allows parents to visually monitor their baby’s temperature without the need for any electronic devices or power source. BabyGlow® therefore provides an early indication of possible illness or fever.
Babyglow® – SEEING IS REALLY BELIEVING
- The Babyglow® makes body heat visible. This allows parents to see, and act, on potential illness earlier. The colour changing products take the guess work out for you, so you know when a problem may occur.
- Early recognition of temperature change is important as a change in temperature can be one of the first signs of illness. Being aware of this change means you can act quickly to treat the cause.
Inventor Chris Ebejer tells us:
- The Babyglow® is easy and simple to use.
- 100% pure cotton, soft & made to the highest standard.
- 100% machine washable @ 30*C
- Low heat Tumble dry
- Does not require any power source to make it work (i.e.: batteries, electric, or any electronics)
- Safe & environmentally friendly.
- Speaks every language – colour is universal
When we get an infection or fever our body produces a chemical reaction which affects the part of the brain called the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is the area of the brain which regulates our body temperature. In cases of infection our body temperature rises over 37ºC in order to try and kill the infection.
The Babyglow® products are designed and calibrated to change colour when the temperature of the body rises above 37ºC. This allows parents to identify the change in temperature and treat this accordingly.
Albright IP are assisting BabyGlow® with obtaining broad patent protection for their invention in the UK, Europe and abroad.
Contact Albright IP now to find out how we can assist you.